RamDebugger is a graphical debugger for the scripting lenguage Tcl-TK
Graphical debugger for the scripting language Tcl-TK.
With RamDebugger, it is possible to make Local Debugging, where the debugger starts the program to be debugged. and Remote debugging, where the program to debug is already started and RamDebugger connects to it.
- IDE for code edition of TCL, XML and c/c++
- Full debugging of TCL and c/c++
- Works in Linux, Windows and MacOSX
- It supports editing XML code
- It contains a GUI for version control system (cvs or fossil)
Web page and download
- Web page: http://www.compassis.com/ramdebugger
- Download: http://www.compassis.com/ramdebugger/Download
Quick start for setting up a local repository of RamDebugger source code
- For more details: http://www.fossil-scm.org/index.html/doc/tip/www/quickstart.wiki